Does your family lie?

If you had a family member you thought was not telling you the truth, would you confront them? I have asked several times about something and always get the same response. Just today I saw something that leads me to believe I am not being told the truth. Should I say something?

Angie211

Asked by Angie211 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Depends on what you saw, how close you are to the family member or members involved, and what they are lying about.
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i have a cousin who is 16 and is telling everyone she is pregnant when we all know she isnt i said something to her parents but she still does the same stuff so if u mention it it may or maynot make a difference in the person
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It is a VERY CLOSE relative and it is about money. It is not the first time this has been an issue and my husband and I are fed up.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my cousin stole a brand new digital camera the day before my son was born and wouldnt admit to it even after we caught her with it so some people are just so pathologically incorrect that they believe they are right at all times was the money stolen out of ure home or another place like a purse??
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• depend if it deals with me i would say somethign but if it there personal life id stay out of it
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Did they steal it? Or did they borrow it and you feel they are lying about not having it to pay you back. In that case, I will give you some sage advice that was given to me a long time ago. "Never loan more money than you are willing to pay someone to leave your life". is no use in getting mad at someone if they borrowed, because you didn't have to say yes, and you should NEVER loan money that you expect to be returned. This is the quote they shared with me
    MissLisaMarie

Answer by MissLisaMarie at 10:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2008