• 2 cans Pineapple (crushed/ chunked)
• 1 small bowl Non-dairy Whipped Cream Substitute
• 1 package Cream Cheese
• 1 box Powdered Sugar
• 2 cups Flour
• 2 cups Butter (melted)
• 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
How to make Pineapple Delight:
• Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
• Add flour and chopped pecans. Stir well.
• Place the mixture in a large baking dish and even it out.
• Bake in an oven on 375°F, until it turns lightly brown.
• Remove and cool the crust.
• Mix cream substitute and cream cheese with the whole box of powdered sugar.
• Spread this mixture on the crust.
• Open the pineapple cans and evenly place the slices on the top of the cheese mixture.
• Refrigerate until cooled.
• Slice into pieces and serve.
at 1:44 AM on Oct. 12, 2010