Am I pushing it trying to get my boyfriend to talk to me?

We've talk to each other about what we've gone through in our past relationships. And we both been hurt pretty bad...sometimes I'll shut-down and won't talk....then he'll shut-down and won't talk. I know he loves me and I love him...so am I pushing it...he has so much on his mind...with the kids and now his dads in the hospital.... jus had open heart surgery.

Rayne441

Asked by Rayne441 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would give him some space. He is going through a lot right now.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Just let him know you will be there for him when he is ready to talk. Dont push the issue. He just needs you to be supportive.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Let him know that you love him and are there for him when he is ready to talk. Do not push him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Women want to discuss everything. Men don't. Most men are action minded. Haven't you read "Women are from Venus men are from Mars. Think of women like a wheel with all the spokes leading to friends and family, Think of men as a ladder, always trying to get higher up the ladder.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Give him some space and some time to sort through his thoughts.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Let him talk about it when he is ready. Then you can ask questions and share, but he won't open up until he is ready!
    keeckhardt

Answer by keeckhardt at 2:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010