I really NEED help! Peas and carrots :)

So, I'm going to a job fair tomorrow. It's for a new pizza place here.
Other than my qualifications (I've waitressed for like a total of 3 1/2 years in my lifetime) Any ideas on how to ace this interview/woo! the people?

I'm in desperate need of this job! (on so many different levels, and help would be great!)

Thanks!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do your homework about the company. Are they a new start up or do they have stores in other areas? Impress them w/ a few facts and be enthusiastic (but not fake) about wanting to be a part of such a wonderful company. Good Luck!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• After researching the company sell your self. Don't answer any questions negatively. Such as what did you like least about your last job, well the hours were not conducive to my situation. What are you strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are that I apply my self to any situation. My weakness are that I try too hard sometimes. Sell your self in a positive way but not bragging.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010