i need ideas on how to earn some extra money.

i need some ideas on how to make some extra money.i dont need a "permanent" job.but i do need to come up with enough money to pay for the dentist for 3 kids.i have no idea how much a dentist charges to fill a childs tooth.so i have no idea how much i will need but i am guessing alot.any ideas ladies?

Gods_Girl1979

Asked by Gods_Girl1979 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• do i have to pay to get started?
    Gods_Girl1979

Comment by Gods_Girl1979 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You might find some possibilities at www.care.com (use the pull down on the first page) and also www.indeed.com Just ideas..........GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• ty ladies
    Gods_Girl1979

Comment by Gods_Girl1979 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Look into Juice Plus. Contact me if you'd like to learn more.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 10:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would consult with a dentist to find out the cost of the fillings. See if you can do a payment plan with the dentist they may work with you.
    As far as extra money, try selling item on ebay for quick money. It is time consuming but it does pay well. I am a netwrok marketer, so I make money online and I also have my own business as a distributor and I make money by selling jewlery and nutritional products and you can make 40% comission right up front. The jewlery item are a small investment but depending on the jewlery, you can sell it for 3 times what you paid for it.
    Inbox me for details!
    blackqueen918

Answer by blackqueen918 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sell stuff you don't need on Ebay or to resell shops. Hold a garage sale.

Contact the dentist office to see if you can make small payments and pay it off that way. Most will allow you to do this if you ask.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Personally, I would hold a giant yard sale. Contact everyone you know and ask for donation items. If you hold it over a weekend, like Thursday- Saturday, you can make great money. If you don't live near a well traveled area and know someone who does, ask if you can hold it in their yard and offer them a percentage of the profits.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i like the yard sale idea.i havent anything that could possible sale for more than a dollar or two per item,so there is nothing big enough to pawn or sale on ebay,but a yard sale is a great idea.i dont know why i didnt think of that sooner! and i did find out from the dentist we plan to use, that i should only need about $200 for the child who needs it the most.the other two are not as bad and i think we can hold off until my husband does his taxes but my oldest has had a tooth ache,it is not hurting at moment, but u know how tooth aches are they are bound to return and i looked at the tooth, it is bad.so a yard sale is perfect! surely between us and our family members we can come up with enough to sale.if i sold 200 items at a buck each i would have it!
    Gods_Girl1979

Comment by Gods_Girl1979 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• A yard sale is a GREAT idea! i love having yard sales to earn extra money! You could also have your kids sell baked goods at the sale to earn more extra money!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• most dentists will let you make payments.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010