I need to create a Community page for my business on Facebook, any suggestion?

Like many moms in this community, my company is in the nutritional and "going green" business. What is unique is we have a 2-step system that promotes weightloss
if you need more infor to help me kae a decision go to www.ardysslife/aishablack

blackqueen918

Asked by blackqueen918 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Make it eye catching and easy to naviagate. I have left sites because they were so hard to navigate. Good luck.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't create a community page, I would create an offical page instead. If you create a community page and it does become popular then it will be adopted and maintained by the Facebook community- not by you.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes I did read that, I'm jyst stimpped as to what to call it without it being corny and/or boring
    blackqueen918

Comment by blackqueen918 (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Your best bet is to create an official fan page for your business. I've never heard of a community page on FB and I'm guessing many other people haven't either.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2010