How many times have any of you rescheduled your wedding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• well we didn't really have a wedding date set we just said we were getting married the year after he asked me. But we didn't have the money so we decided to wait 3 years if you count that then one if not then none lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yeah that counts.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 8:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I only had to reschedule once. My fiance was in Basic Training and we were going to get married after he graduated. He left for training but then once he got there he had to sit around for a month before he started. This caused us to have to push back our wedding date. Luckily, the place we were getting married at was very understanding. We got married the day after he graduated from Infantry basic training and we have been married for 8 1/2 years now.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We never had to reschedule, it was just a fly by night wedding at Ft Carson :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I never rescheduled my wedding...we picked the date, and I was sticking to it, no matter what! lol. Even when I got pregnant during the planning process and everyone wanted me to move it up, I refused and kept my date.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• we re-scheduled once, but we moved it up a month.
    since we found out our original date was going to be the same date as another major event that would conflict.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We never scheduled our wedding, found out I was pregnant on January 7, 1986 and we where married on January 17, 1986. Just had our 23 anniversary this year.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 9:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We Didn't- We just decided to get married & i planned everything in a week- It was Small & Sweet:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• just once
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• None.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010