is it possible for my 3 month old to be teething?

hes been drooling ALOT, and has recently started chewing on his hands.. hes super cranky, but not running a fever or anything. is it too soon for him to be teething? i feel so bad for him. :[

ucancallmemommy

Asked by ucancallmemommy at 8:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is possible my oldest got his first teeth at 4months!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My daughter had 2 teeth around that time. She had all her teeth at least pushed through before she was 1. She's almost 3, and her 6 year old molars are pushing through.

Very possible mama. :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It is possible ,do you feel any bumps on the gums?
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 8:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• of course it is...my older son was teething around 3 months old...they can start teething anywhere from 3 months & up...
    Ms.TM

Answer by Ms.TM at 8:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• its possible my son got his first tooth at 2 months. try easily breastfeeding after that. lol. just feel his gums if you still can't feel it ask someone else like your mother to help since she maybe more experienced or just put a little orajel on them. i warn you the orajel will burn for a second before it numbs it so don't be scared if he screams right after you put it on.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 8:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• it is very possible.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my baby is 11 weeks and she is doing the same thing! I am pretty sure she is teething also she is eating her hands so bad and drooling all over and all that good stuff! poor babies!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• it is possible. this baby i have now is such a drooler, i asked this same question 2 months ago. my drooler still has no teeth!
    my first child drooled one day only!
    my 5th...what a drooler! she is 4 months now.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's definitely possible! My daughter started teething around 2.5 or 3 months, and got her first tooth around 5 or 6 months (you could see them under the gum before then, but that's when they broke through).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010