when your best friends with sisters?

how do you keep from going crazy with thier bickering?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• No one wants to be in the same room as me and my sister. We just can't be civil to each other. Sorry to anyone has witnessed us. It is just as natural as breathing to us. By the way, my sister and I are the only ones left in our family, you would think we could do better.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• u don't!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We don't bicker. I have 3 sisters and we are super close, we are sisters and each others' best friend. We're very blessed. Yes, we sometimes don't agree or may have an issue...but we're open with each other and talk through things. We don't hold grudges (well, one does but eventually she will turn it around). We really support each other and we don't ever squabble or bicker.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have 2 sisters (half sisters) but sisters none the less and I am close to one and the other has devoted her time to disowning the entire family. the one I am close too we have never fought or argued...the other one has actually attacked me with knives in front of my then very young children, broke out my windows in my car with a tire-iron while me and my children were in the car, and threatened to kill me and my other sister with a gun. So bickering is the least of our problems LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You don't. It's a part of being sisters.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm the youngest of 3 sisters. We are very close and enjoy getting together, but it never fails that someone does something and one gets mad. Its a sister thing, but at the end of the day, we still love each other!! My DH hates coming to family gatherings because we always irritate someone. I'm opinionated, my oldest sister is mouthy and the middle sister tries to keep the peace. Oldest says words that shouldn't be said, I tell her about it and middle sis says "stop" which gets her in trouble with both of us... its just how we are!! We are very close though!!!
    keeckhardt

Answer by keeckhardt at 2:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010