Sharp abdominal pain @ 27wks 2days adult content

I'm having a really sharp pain in my tummy and vagina everytime I make a sudden move. I just tried to scoot on the bed and got it. Me and SO were intimate today. Anyone know what this may be? I don't think its bad enough to go to the er but I will bring it up at my appointment tomorrow.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• deff bring it up to your doc. it could just be yall might have been to rough or you could have accidently pulled a muscle, but i would still bring it up just to be safe. try soaking in a warm bath, baths always help me with pain idk why but it does. maybe take a tylenol so that you can at least sleep or whatever is approved by your doc to take for pain. you can massage it. and if the pain gets to unbarable maybe call your on call nurse, most doc have a on call nurse that is 24/7 you can call to ask questions.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 9:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I used to gt sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen with my pregnancies too. . Usually they would be caused by walking or too much activity. They hurt real bad! I would constantly tell my ob but she would say, that it was normal and its called round ligament pain. Does your stomach get tight as well? I also remember after sex, the same thing would happen. I would get a sharp pain all the time and so finally I put a stop to sex all together. My OB kept reasuring me that it was my muscles expanding. Since you are going to an appointment tomorrow, I would defifnately bring it up.
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i had the same thing and when i mentioned it to my doctor she said its normal because of the uterus stretching and the body isnt used to it
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2010