MY TWO YEAR OLD TRY TO STAB ME WITH A PENCIL

SHE HAS BEEN REALLY MEAN AND ABUSIVE TO ME, I NEVER HIT HER. i WAS BREAKING MY BRAIN WHY SHE HAS SO MUCH ANGER, SHE IS ONLY 30 MONTHS OLD. SHE SLAPS ME ON MY HEAD, BITS MY BUTT, KNOCKS FOOD OVER IF I EVEN OFFER HER SOMETHING BESIDES MAC AND CHEESE. AND EVEN BITES HERSELF AND SLAPS HERSELF , EVEN PULLS OUT HER HAIR, TERRIBLE TWOS I KNOW. BUT THE TRYING TO ACTUALLY STAB ME, WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE GET SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I UNDERSTAND HER BRAIN IS LIKE A SPONGE,i AM CAREFUL WITH WHAT SHE WATCHES ON TV. BUT SHE HAS THE SHORTEST TEMPER. WHEN SHE MISBEHAVES I JUST CLEAN HER MESS AND GIVE HER A 2 MINUTE TIME OUT. IS THIS BEHAVIOR NORMAL? I HAVE A SON WHO HAD BAD TANTRUMS BUT HE NEVER TRYED TO HURT ME,

loveluvsme

Asked by loveluvsme at 12:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• This child seems to have some serious anger problems. I would have her evaluated by a therapist to see if they can help you with methods on helping her verbalize whats on her mind.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Wow she seems to have a lot of rage. I am sorry you are having ot deal with this hun with all you are already going through. I would suggest taking her to a child psychologist for a full evaluation. temper tantrums are one thing but usually do not result in the attack of another person. I will keep you both in prayer as God has a hand on her as well. I would absolutely get her checked for aspberger's or bipolar disorder, even a mood disorder can cause that.
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 12:10 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It doesn't sound normal to me. Terible twos is when they have fits over small things. Not wanting to hurt you. It deffently sounds like something is up. I would have her see a child theripist and see what they think of her behavior. There maybe something going on she can't explain to you and thats why she's acting out. Other than that I would also talk to her DR (although they may think you are just over reacting) If her DR wont listen get a NEW one. It sounds like you don't want to spank but it maybe time for some new disaplian like taking a toy or two away everytime she acts out and a time out. I hope this helps in anyway Good luck
    Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 12:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• SHE SPEAKS AS CLEAR AS WATER, I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING SHE SAYS. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY HER DR, AND SCHOOL OFFICIALS THAT SHE IS VERY ADVANCED FOR HER AGE GROUP.

loveluvsme

Answer by loveluvsme at 12:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008