What is the most embarrassing thing to have done to your child?

Today is my middle son's 20th Birthday. I took a cake to his work, I wore a party hat and all the employees and I sang him happy birthday, it was really funny, it is a retail computer store in the mall. I told him that on the bottom of his birth certificate it states that if the child embarrasses his mom as a young child then she has the authority to embarrass him as an adult! What is your story?

Bagofwind

Asked by Bagofwind at 9:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• well i have one that backfired...lol...my parents and my aunt took my cousin to texas roadhouse or Logans or someplace like that for her 21st last year and had the waiters come up to sing happy birthday but there they do yeehaw instead....my cousin got up on the table, took her hat off threw it in the air and yelled yee haw back at everybody...LOL. She embarassed her mom and my parents...LOL so cool
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Lol that's great! I have yet to have the pleasure of truely embarassing my children, they're young still. But their time is coming. ;)
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• o wow that is awesome. lol i love it. and yes we do its the cycle of life they embarrass us we embarrass them. i wish i could have my funny story but i do not yet my oldest is 3 and still embarrasses me at times
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 9:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i told my sons fiancee in order to potty train him i had him sink cheerios in the toilet he was mortified
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 2:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• LOL Sounds like something I'll be doing in the future. My kids are still to young.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010