A stranger comes up to you and tells you a part of your future, you believe them?

If a random person cam up to you, and told you about a future event that would happen to you, would you believe them? I had this happen to me today(they told me I would get pregnant soon), a guy just came up to me looked at my hand and then told me this, obviously I don't trust what strangers tell me but it was weird thing to say to me. So, what would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would think the person is nuts.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Meh, I may make note of it, but I can't say I would change my life because of something some random person told me. However, my own visions tend to come to pass, so I can't really assume that others don't have similar experiences - now can I?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Think the person is off their rocker. Probably thank the person, move on and keep it at the back of my mind.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• tell that person thanks maybe next time they could tell me i'm going to be a millionaire..... but meds may be required.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Just brush it off and who knows he could have been telling the truth lol
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• PERSONALLY,
    I WOULD THINK.. HMM THAT IS WEIRD..
    AND THEN MOVE ON WITH MY DAY!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• An older lady came up to me one day when I was pregnant and told me that not only was I having a boy, but I was having twin boys, and my husband and I would have a wonderful life together.

As a divorced mom of a daughter, I take things like that with a grain of salt. :-)
    AsiaCansler

Answer by AsiaCansler at 10:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would ask him what color my underwear are and if he's right then I guess I'd believe him :P
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LOL
    TeeHas3

Answer by TeeHas3 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• haha i had this happen to me once. i worked customer service while pregnant w/ my first. an elderly woman obviously from the Caribbean (her accent was very heavy) asked me if i knew what gender my child was. i didnt know yet and she said "its gonna be a girl". i laughed cause i was convinced it was going to be a boy and she sounded like Miss Cleo (the Jamaican tv psychic from years ago) . sure enough it was a girl.

honestly, i didnt think much of it cause theres a 50% chance she'd be right...but i will always remember her saying that. even if i thought she was nuts, it still sticks in my mind...and id still be looking for it to come true or not.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010