Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened?

Nikki, we were best friends in k an 1st grade and hung out all thru high school.
We are still in touch only because of facebook.
We are just really different people now, it is fun to hear about her living the single life. But it is not me anymore.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• My best friend for over 45 years is still the sister God never gave me, we talk on a regular basis and use our telepathic abilities to call on each other when in need, and after all those years it still works!

Answer by older at 9:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Jenny. We grew apart when we went separate ways in junior high school and went to different public schools.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my first bff was Ambre and she passed away 3years ago but we did talk all the time her mom and mom r bff so i still talk to her mom and get see her son
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My best friend it still my best friend. We talk 1-3 times a week but live 600 miles away. We have to stay best friends forever, we know too many secrets about each other.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 9:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Anita, we were best friends from 2nd grade to 10th grade. She left school in 10th grade to get married and start a family. After I graduated from high school, I got married and moved with my husband to Germany. I see her occasionally but we are so different now. She has 4 kids, I have 1. She is and always has been a sahm, I have been more of a college student or working. She homeschools, I send my son to public school, etc. We do enjoy catching up with each other every once in awhile though.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My oldest brother dated a girl from another town, and she had a younger sister my age. At 4 or 5 we became best friends and we still are. Even though we haven't physically seen each other for 13 years. We are both 44 now.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Irene was a friend of the family and I was a friend of her family as well since we were teens. Unfortunately, we had a falling out 2 or 3 years ago and haven't seen each other since. There were several things either about her behavior towards me or things she said that didn't sit right with me so I've just left it at that since there's so much going on in my own family nowadays that I need to take care of.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Tara...Just saying (typing) her names makes me smile and laugh...her and I were inseparable for 8 years of our lives kindergarten through 7th grade...Then my dad had to transfer to some awful place and we lost touch...I have searched and searched for her but can not seem to locate her...I always wonder how her life has turned out...man I miss her so much now...I should do some more searching LOL

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:57 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Tanya. We met in 7th grade and became inseparable. She moved to California (leaving me in Utah) after junior year. After graduation, I moved to California and live with her for a few months. Things went south and I moved back in with my family. We got back in touch after my husband and I got married. We're both VERY different right now. She's practically lived with her parents her entire life (she's almost 30 now) and hasn't done much except for have a son before she turned 21 and manages a Piercing Pagoda. It saddens me that I've done more in the last ten years than she might do in her lifetime. I wish she could have shared the amazing experiences I've had. We don't really talk much anymore.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2010