Homework in Preschool???

Does your Preschooler have homework???

My son gets Homework for the week that's due the next week. He's really into it & loves telling everyone he has homework to do , LoL!!!

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My kid had homework in Pre-school. They loved it and it was always something simple. As long as it is not a ton of homework and something he can do I think it is great. It should not take him that long to do it.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Share with us examples of preschool homework.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Wow! Thats interesting- its good preparation for elementary school. Its cute that he likes it! :)
    Susan D.

Answer by Susan D. at 10:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes my son's preschool has homework. It is ONE assignment that either he has to match up things, practice writing the letter of the week, cut/paste, etc. Very simple and takes about 1 minute to do. Has a whole week to do it. :) He love it! To him it is fun b/c we are always working on writing our letters and numbers at home.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Our preschool does not give homework.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 1:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Our preschool doesnt give home work either but i do work with my son on things he has learned that week and he loves it
    ReeCee

Answer by ReeCee at 4:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• First let me say, yes my son gets homework. With that said, I'll trade places with you guys after yesterday! Mondays he comes home with a folder with an assignment in it we do it and send it back the next day. First couple weeks, easy stuff. Yesterday he came home with 4 pages! Between his babysitter last night and me and him tonight it is now all done.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010