AHHHHHH! adult content

I cut my cooter when shaving. It hurts, and wont stop bleeding!
WHAT DO I DO!?

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS!

you can laugh now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Health

• Ouch!! I did the same thing once. Only thing was it was a Saturday morning. I had to shower before leaving to go to the hospital for my INDUCTION!! I ended up cutting myself because I couldn't see. I got to the hospital and was so embarrased. I kept telling my husband to check it out and make sure it wasn't bad. He's like, it just looks like a little scratch. I was thinking to myself, "GREAT! The doctor is going to think I scratch!!" I was so mad!! Everytime they checked me I was worried she would say something about it!! Worst day ever!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Wait, to answer your question... Tear a little piece of toilet paper and stick it to it for a while. It'll help it clot up and stop bleeding. I do that to my husbands face when he shaves. Works well.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh my GAWD! I can NOT imagine how that has to hurt! Get an ice pack and sit on it or put it over the area (put a rag or something in between you and the ice pack). GL!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I did that while getting ready on my wedding day!!! Embarrassing...my mom had to help me soaking it up!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• omg oww i did that b4 that shit hurt but if you put a little piece of toilet paper on it it will help the bleeding
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I am not laughing, stop shaving there. OUch try neopsporin and a sanitary pad as pressure.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Um for one stop shaving down there! For two, get some kind of ointment and a pad.
    DancingRainbows

Answer by DancingRainbows at 11:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Neosporin and a bandaid.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I can only guess what your c ----- is.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010