The one Tv show

What is the one TV show that your SO knows not to bother you during. For me my DH knows not to bother me during Dexter. As he puts it that is Mommy alone time. :)

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• HOARDERS!! He knows that when it's on, DO NOT BOTHER MOMMY!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I love that show. I haven't seen the new season, although that might be mine. Right now there really isn't anything.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• nurse jackie, when it's on. OMFG love love love. DH and I are crazy about Fringe, though, but since it's a little gross sometimes we know never to watch it unless the kids are for sure asleep
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LOL too funny, I was going to say Dexter too :) But we sit down during Dexter and we don't even talk to each other til its done! It's his favorite show too!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• omg i love dexter, but dexter, leverage and lie to me. but i record them and watch them when the kids are asleep or something.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 9:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My husband I watch Dexter together and we don't talk until the show is over and the best thing is that Dexter comes one one hour after our son goes to bed but if by chance our son is still up I watch it in my bedroom while my husband has some father son time.
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Desperate Housewives.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Grey's anatomy for sure. its after little one's bed time and hubby knows not to talk til commercials lol
    raylc

Answer by raylc at 10:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Man Dexter is AWESOME! But we watch it together! I would say one tree hill!!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• NCIS (the original).
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010