I'm tired of football already!!!

OMG!!! I'm a new fan to football but my GOD it's taking over my House that 's all Hubby & our DS wat to do from Saturday to Monday.. I'm ready to pull my hair out...anyone feel this way too???

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• american footballFOOTBALL ROCKS...LOL I LOVE IT

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I totally feel the same way.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• we live and breathe football.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't prefer to really WATCH football, but I don't mind it. Just because Fall is my favorite time of year, and I grew up with Fall meaning football on the tv and comfort food in the oven :) Like to me Thanksgiving would never be right without football on tv lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't mind it either but for me just becoming a fan of it...it's just taking on to much at once I think.
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Comment by MsWood729 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Not a fan of football at all. DH watches it in the room, just because it is hard to watch with the kids jumping all around. I think it is still hard for him to watch w/the kids banging on the door yelling "DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?" but he likes it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ha, here in Canada the CFL season starts in June (well preseason), so we've had football on here since then. So with the CFL, NFL, college, the varsity team my hubby coaches and the pee wee team my son plays on, well, football is a way of life here. But I love it, so it's all good.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yeah, I'm over it too. Unless the Colts are playing..GO COLTS....I could care less. What's worse to me is the fantasy football. I just don't get it... Hahahaha
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 11:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• <------------Sitting in her Brett Favre jersey.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I feel you, I'm the same way. I can't move when football is on. I'm so over it especially when his team plays.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010