I've been with my bf for 3 yrs & 3months ago he started being a little rough & now he's just out of control. This morning I found out I was pregnant & with the stress I burnt his dinner a little. He back handed then kicked me in the stomach and everytime I try to leave he beats me or calls his friends over to "babysit" me. I don't believe in abortion but I don't want to make my baby have this lifestyle What should I do?

He forces me to have sex with him and when I refuse, he beats me and does it anyway. i'm 19 and he's 23

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call the police!
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Honey I know its hard I too have been in an abusive relationship, CALL 911 or your local emergency number they can and will help you
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• What is best for you AND baby is to leave. Find a friend or family member who will help you. You've got to get out. Once you're with someone safe, you can hide out there for a while. Leaving would be the best option for you and for baby.
    You don't want to live with someone like that. They say they "love" you to keep you around. If they "loved" you, they wouldn't hurt you!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Do you want to get out? There are womens shelters that are very well hidden to help women in the situation you are in. I have been there, I know it is a hard road and even harder to get out of it.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 9:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• CALL THE COPS PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER AND GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LIFE...IT WILL ONLY GET WORST...GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN...HE WILL NOT ONLY END UP KILLING YOU BUT YOUR BABY AS WELL IF THATS THE BEHAVIOR HIS DEMONSTRATING...HIS SICK HE NEEDS HELP BUT YOU NEED TO GET AWAY...NOW!!!

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You need to get help. Call the police as long as you are ready to leave. If you have family that can help call them. You have to take care of yourself and know that you are worth it. Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You've got another life than your own to think about now. Do you really need us to tell you that you need to leave? Come on be smart.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 9:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• call the dame cops you need to get out of it for yourself before you find yourself not around no more... that's not even cool.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• honey you are in a VERY VERY bad situation. you need to find help. i know that he is very controling and even has baby sitters for you. you need to find a way to get out. you need to have a friend or a family member help you get to a shelter to get away from him and be safe. if you go to someone elses hous he will find you. you don't need to live in fear for your and your unborn childs life every day. YOU NEED TO GET OUT!!!
    raylc

Answer by raylc at 9:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Please call for some help! If not for you, do it for that beautiful little life you are carrying around. You need to get out of there for things to get better.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010