What to get Hubby for Christmas???

My son's Christmas is done & now it's time to move onto Hubby, but I'm drawing a blank =( What are you Ladies geting your Hubby's for Chrismtas???

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• basically kinda nothing ....... our anniversary is Dec 11th and we're doing a vow renewal. .... Sometimes we give each other a date night for Xmas. Obviously not on Xmas day but the next week perhaps. I plan the babysitter, he makes reservations. We went to a casino once as a gifts to each other and that was really fun! I am big into coupon books as well. PG-13 usually but throw a few XXX things in the middle.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• When I was married, I gave my ex-husband a cactus from Christmas with a note saying now you have no reason to be such a prick.
    stef83momof3

Answer by stef83momof3 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i am not allowed to get him anything... kind of sad but true..dh doesn't like any of my gifts, he is very very very picky!!! si i am just going to give him money,
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We actually dont buy for each other. We get enough gifts from my mom, so we just do nice things for each other like he is trained in massage therapy so he will give me a great massage, and i cook whatever he wants, and we have home date nights.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• we don't usually buy for each other. We usually need something big around Christmas or think of a big thing to get as a family, Last year we saved for flat screen tv. This year we have been saving for a new laptop, so I can stop using his all the time.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My husband wants a new Monitor for his PC. He's a gamer, so it's important for him to have a big monitor. I get his old one, which is a HUGE step up from my generic one, so I'm not complaining. He also wants a new pair of headphones, because his broke recently. Again gaming headphones, so not something that you can just go pick up at walmart. Haha

I'm also getting him a couple of board games I think that he will enjoy. Shot Glass Ice Tray (Thinkgeek.com) where you can make shot glasses out of virtually any beverage and freeze them. He doesn't drink often, but when he does he takes a couple of shots, so those are something he'd like. That's about all I've come up with.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The usual...socks, underwear, t-shirts, dress pants for work. I think I might get him a tree this year. He is OBSESSED with the idea of having a mini tree inside the house. He had a fake one in his apartment before we moved in together years ago and I made him throw it out. It was a total dust magnet.
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 11:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• This year we have decided to just get one thing instead of a bunch of presents. We have wanted a flat screen bigger TV for a long time so we are going to get that and a nice stand to put it on.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't have a hubby no more, but my bf is really into music. He was a dj for 20 years for his local radio station, so I'm getting him an ipod cuz he doesn't have one.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• nothing he's my ex now lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010