Anyone have an industrial piercing?

OMG I just got mine done tonight and OWWWWCH! It's definitely the most painful I've gotten so far! I have my ears three times (first hole is a 0g), eyebrow, nose, tongue, lip, nipple, naval and hood and this hurt SO much worse than those!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It was the worst one I got done. I did it in the middle of winter, worst idea ever.

I used to have 20 some piercings, and I have 8 tattoos. That one took the cake.

It takes forever to heal too.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i have no idea what that is
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's just a ear piercing. It's basically a cartilage one, just in bar form, and a little bigger.

It is my favorite one though. I like my tragus too (that one was a piece of cake, no pain!) :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ive always wanted it done but havent gotten it yet. I didnt think it would be very painful though bc Ive had the top of my ears pierced before and have even done it myself, lol. Youve got me double thinking it though..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I just looked it up... I don't see any reason to have something like that....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yeah, whats that?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• is it in your ear, like it connects with a bar?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I can see that piercing more than the hood... ouch!!!!! never ever
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The hood has been my least painful piercing ever, besides my eyebrow (which I didn't feel at all). It hurt less than my lobes and healed in less than a week. I was REALLY nervous about it, but it was nothing. It stung a tiny bit for about two seconds as the needle went through, and that was it.

Tragus doesn't hurt, in my opinion, either. I pierced mine in high school, but almost pulled it out one day (which also didn't hurt), so I decided to take it out and let it heal. That's probably my next piercing. Or my septum. Or a helix. Or my other nipple. LOL I love 'em.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• no, but now I must google.....
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2010