how can you find out how far along you are??

i just found out today that i'm pregnant. and i haven't had my period for the last three months. and i would like to know how far along i am. because i'm going to have to wait two weeks to get money to see a doctor!

shadowslady

Asked by shadowslady at 9:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, when I went to the doctor for my blood test, the results told me how much of the pregnany hormone was in my blood and then there's a chart that gives you hormone ranges for each week. Like I was 140 mIU/mL, so I was 2-3 weeks pregnant. They say to figure out your due date, you count back 3 months from the 1st day of your last period, so that could give you an idea too. Make sue you start taking a prenatal vitamin while you wait to go to the doctor.
    MrsShepherd610

Answer by MrsShepherd610 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• you do not remember the first day of your last period?
    HRSalaam723

Answer by HRSalaam723 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• My OB did a vag probe U/S on me and measured the baby. She gave me my EDD and my ECD. It was awesome.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 11:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• you're going to have to wait and see a dcotor.
    Anonymous