If you knew your child grown or not was being abused what would you do?

lovelypisces

Asked by lovelypisces at 10:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Get them the help they need!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Turn into a wild jackal and go uncontrollably wild on the abuser. <----- Translation: go to jail.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Depends on the situation. If someone was abusing her now at 4-1/2 years old, well...murder is not out of the question. If someone was abusing her when she is 24, it just depends....but again, murder is not out of the question.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• if my children was abuse i will end up in jail and the ass hole who hurt my babies will end up dead...plain and simple
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would definately do something legal to take care of it, because me not being in my DD's life to protect her any further would be even worse.
    But sure I would be very angry!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• kick some ass
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was abused by my first husband. We are talking physical, mental, he was mentally unstable from a car accident, and cheating....the whole 9 yards but thankfully with no babies. But my parents and his parents both were just there.....waiting for it all to fall apart. I lived with his parents at one point while he was in jail, so that I could transport him to work and be able to talk on the phone, pay fine, etc... Well, let's put it this way, our families (extended and parents and siblings) witnessed heard second hand or were there to see little things. I couldn't imagine. Finally when it ended right before filing for divorce, he told me the next fight we had he may have broke my arm or sent me to the hospital ... we are talking each other pushing one another down a flight of steps the last fight. And I couldn't imagine what kept my dad from stepping in. It's a touchy path to walk for all parties.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have the chance to do anything because my husband would have killed the SOB.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 10:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'd be in jail. My children are mines forever && no one better not ever hurt them.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If my children or any child I knew was without a doubt being abused I would call the authorities. I would file a report and make sure that the case against the abuser went to court and they got a hard sentence in prison.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010