Does anyone have a tempurpedic bed?

If so, do you like it/recommend it? And how much do they cost? I went to the website and couldn't find any prices. I want at least a queen, but would really like a king size. Any input or recommendations for other beds appreciated.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 10:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• Other companies make the same thing and costco carries them. I have one from a company in california and it's made out of bamboo. Anyway, it's divine. It's a tad warm but if I don't load on the blankets during the summer, it's totally fine and it's toasty in the winter. We absolutely love ours. We really do sleep a lot better.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my friends do and they love it. we want one, at least to try, but can't even look at affording a bed for us....both our boys are going to need new beds in the next year.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• no but really want one tho
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I do and I love it. Ours is a king and really it's more than we need. We've talked about moving down, but there's no way I'm giving up my matress.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My sister and her husband slept on one in a hotel and hated it.....said it TRAPPED their body heat and was just a hot mattress to sleep on. They said it was a good sleep but not good for laying in bed with their boys first thing in the morning watching TV together before starting their day.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Prices - QUEEN start at over $1400 and to to well over $2600.
    KING - start at $1700 and go up to $3000.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...I think I had better find one in a store and try laying on it first, but I'm really tired of our bed right now. We both wake up and hurt all over! I want a new bed and one that's going to last for a while and still be comfy! .....yeah the price is the only thing making me rethink and find something else.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No.. My mom does. Omgsh.....comfortable! I'd go for it personally ! :D
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i want a reallt comfy bed..lol
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We have a king tempurpedic and we love it. Though PP is right, it is warmer to sleep. We just use a light blanket instead of a big comforter and we're fine.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010