Female Question - Endometriosis - Tubal Ligation...

I'm a 26 yr old. Tubes tied 2.5rs ago. Ever since - I've had a lot of what I call "Ovary Pain" on and off , mostly right before my period... it can be either side from time to time.. Is there anyone else out there that experiances ovary pain since having a tubal done? ..Also, since having a tubal, I've not had a period every 28 days (like I used to) before the tubal it was clock work, since tubal it's about every 3 weeks... or about every 24 days ?Also even though my periods have been closer together It's still always lasted about 5 days ... but this month I got mine on the 15th, lasted 5 days, and now, tonight, 11 days later, I'm bleeding again ??? I've been with my BF for about a year-married for 7 years before him,, So no promiscuity etc ..so what could cause this ?My grandmother died from Ovarian cancer and my mom had a total hystorectomy due to endometreosis,maybe there is something more wrong

hwillard123

Asked by hwillard123 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• Please go to your GYN and get checked out. There's a lot going on, and no one here is qualified to diagnose you, so it would be the wisest choice. I have had pain that I too referred to as ovarian pains that were caused by endometriosis and PCOS (cysts on the ovaries). The way I was diagnosed was when I had a problem with a cyst that was beginning to move in the wrong way, which caused some bleeding problems internally.
    There are a number of things that can be happening here, so please get checked out.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have endometriosis, however, I am still intact, so to speak. I may have to have a hysterectomy for medical purposes. I would go and see your doctor. It may be something serious, or it may just be an unwanted side effect of the tubal ligation.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have had endometriosis and PCOS for more than twenty years, but haven't had my tubes tied and the pain and bleeding you are explaining could be due to endometriosis or could be cysts on your ovaries. It could also be fibroids which would cause the extra bleeding. Or as the 1st post stated it could be due to complcations of your tubal....

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Thank you guys! For all the info!!! I really appreciate it! I WILL go get checked ASAP!!!!
    hwillard123

Answer by hwillard123 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2008