When will America Wakeup?!?! State takes newborn because father supports the Constitution.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=213149

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Considering this website clearly has a bias, I am going to go ahead and say that I am CERTAIN there is more to this story than what was reported. I sincerely hope you don't believe everything you hear or read.

Oh hey look! I did a quick google search and found this: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/25351796/detail.html

Yes, there is more to the story. When will America wake up, truly? And stop believing things that do not have a basis in fact?
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• There is more/better info available on the Oath Keeper's site. I think you girls are missing the point. The issue is with the citing of Oath Keeper's & a militia group. It isn't illegal to be in a militia. There may be other issues and if there are the state should remove the baby. However, the problem comes in citing ties with Oath Keeper's in the original afadavit. They can't legally do this.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It is a little weird that the child's DOB is listed several times as 11-6-10 until the end where the motion for a change of venue states it is 10-6-10. However, gov't employees make more mistakes than anyone else, in my experience.

It is a little scary if this is actually true. His political views were listed as the primary reason for taking the child into custody. The mother had two children taken away in 2009, but they were both cleared of those charges, and a caretaker was found to be responsible, I think. There are other cases of this happening. In April a couple had their 7 year old taken away for teaching him not to trust the gov't.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If you would also go here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/government-seizes-newborn-baby-over-political-beliefs-of-parents.html

You'd see that that isn't the whole story. Children's Services has been involved with this family for years...it's not all about his political views

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• malarkey. they had had other kids removed previously from their custody

wingnutdaily LIES
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I've never heard anything about this, but I'm curious why so much is blacked out on the affidavit and why twice it lists the baby's birthday as 11-6-10.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• So they have lost other kids and the b-day is 11-6-10. I think this is fishy.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• His political views were NOT the primary reason for removing the child. It was mentioned almost as an afterthought, in item 7. (out of..8 items? 9?)

I listened to him on Alex Jones. He mentioned that CPS was involved because of her abusive ex husband, but the affadavit also says that a trial had just been completed to remove the two other children from her care. If that is the case (and I don't honestly know much about how CPS operates) it seems that having JUST lost custody of two kids, the state would intervene and remove the child until she had done what was needed to be done to appease the court.

I don't think the Oath Keepers are particularly radical, but if this father was a member of a neo-Nazi group, or the New Black Panther Party, a lot of people would be supporting the decision, so yeah, politics plays a role.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 12:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• In April a couple had their 7 year old taken away for teaching him not to trust the gov't. ''

that could range from a healthy disrespect for authority to psychological abuse in raising the kid to live in constant fear. I'd be interested to hear more.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Gal51

Comment by Gal51 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2010