do you have t.v.s in your kids rooms

i do

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 11:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes and i have parental controls on it so that they do not watch anything inappropriate. most tv have them.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nope, they don't need them, I can't limit what they are watching, and for young young kids, they could possible pull them down on themselves. We have a BIG TV in our Den, a TV in the living room with all the game systems attached, and one in our bedroom. The kids don't need their own TVs.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• They have one in their play room, but not bedroom,
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nope. Probably never will. They barely use the big screen one in the family room.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No I don't want him to have one in there until he is MUCH older if at all....we only have 1 in the living room and we all watch it together.
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 11:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• NO
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• they are getting one for Christmas...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• there used to be one in my sons room but now we have a play room so it is in there now. It is mostly for the Wii but they have a dvd player and vcr as well as a cable box in there (so I can watch tv if hubby is watching sports..lol)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• NO.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• NOPE and I never will.

I will not have one of those kids that hids out in their room on the computer or watching tv. The bedroom is for sleeping and sleeping only..okay and for getting dressed. My kids have no books, no toys, no nothing.....a bed and a dresser and a shelf for thier trophys and stuff, but that is it. If they want to watch TV, we will do so as a family.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010