UGH!

Okay so I talked to my ex aka baby daddy like a weeks or two ago. Well he said all these cute things and things that made me really happy and said that he still loves me and is still in love with me. Well I've been trying to talk to him and what not like that and he won't even talk to me well I messaged him on Facebook and asked him why he said all those thing to me but then again won't even talk to me. and all he said was he meant what he said when he said those things to me but doesn't want to talk. That just don't make any since and I really don't know what to think or what to do.?

What should I do and think about that ughhh. HELP!

mommy912010

Asked by mommy912010 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• girl you need to let him go he leading you on
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Are you 18 or 19?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sounds like he is trying to have his cake and eat it too. he is probably seeing other people and when things don't work out he has you to fall on...sorry I hope I am wrong. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm 19... and yeah i don't know.. ugh.
    mommy912010

Comment by mommy912010 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• he seems like he is playing games. i know it will be hard but you might just want to leave him alone. i am sorry he is being a butt.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yeah I'm sorry too. I've tried that not talking to him for a while and then we just up and started talking again and now it's like he doesn't want to talk to me once again.
    mommy912010

Comment by mommy912010 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yes hes playing with ur head or he wanted a booty call! dont give in girl be strong
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• He's trying to play mind games with you. Do not let him lure you in. His actions are what you should focus on. Actions are he is not wanting to talk to you when you need him to because he's not trying to please you, just himself.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Just break off all contact with him; he's obviously not worth your time or the time of your child.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Learned the hard way...let him go. Just don't contact him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2010