how about this article?

http://www.businessinsider.com/yahoo-wants-to-buy-cafemom-for-100-million-2010-8

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 11:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• "Why will it ruin Cafe Mom if Yahoo buys it? "

Have you ever been to Y!answers? It sucks, and is completely out of control. It would only be a matter of time before CM became the same way, at least imho. Of course, the changes they've been making here to make things just like yahoo answers, it's not surprising. It might be a good business move for CM, but I doubt it will mean good things for those of us who like CM the way it is.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Quite Interesting.... It could be a good thing~ at least it would most likely mean integrated IPhone Apps/updates if Yahoo was parenting CM... But I am a capitalist so, I see it as a lucrative biz opp for yahoo and cm.. LOL

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Looks like it is time to buy Yahoo stock. I don't really care who owns it. It can't get any worse than it is now with this new points crap.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't really care who owns it. It can't get any worse than it is now with this new points crap.

Yup! Giving people Points to be judgemental... And people diffy to receive the points....Only on the internet.. ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I hope that they don't. Yahoo has let Y!Answers get out of control. I would hate to see that here.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh god, I hope that's not going to happen. If so, I'll be outta here. It'll ruin CM, imo.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Gertie is change just for the sake of change always a good thing to you?

I agree with anime yahoo sucks and cm would go down hill fast
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My question is WHY would yahoo want cafemom? What would they plan on doing with it? I would MUCH RATHER see disney buy it...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• giddy... This cell phone auto spell check needs to go!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• If they sell, is Yahoo HIRING?!?! You know, since it's those evil RICH people that do that sort of thing!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010