Dear Stupid: adult content

I saw this kind of question a while back (maybe a couple of months ago?) and I thought it was awesome and so funny! Anyway, write a letter to someone who has been stupid or mean or annoying you lately. I'll start:

Dear stupid,
Thanks for trying to screw me over on the day of my daughter's (your GRANDDAUGHTER'S) birthday party. I'm sorry that you're psychotic and immature and think you have total control over everyone in your life. If only your son would wake up and realize that he's an ADULT and doesn't have to bend to your will anymore. Thanks again for being a total asshole and trying to ruin the day for me. Too bad I'm a bigger, better person than you and have enough self respect and resourcefulness to figure things out on my own and screw up your plans, huh?
Sincerely,
Your DIL who wishes you would grow the hell up already

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in

• lol, I like this

Dear Stupid,
    I'm sorry that you think that not being in my life offends me in some sort of way. You call yourself a great mother yet you failed to protect your only daughter from your perverted brothers and then blamed me when the truth came out. I'm sorry that you are so retarded that you actually think that your 16yr old daughter actually WANTED to wack off her uncle. Yet you say that I'm a bad mother and that you are the perfect mother. Funny, cuz all of your kids have told you that you are worthless but they come back because you buy them things. You're just mad because you arent' a good mother and that you can no longer buy me off. Money aint nothing!!

Sincerely,
    Your daughter

P.s. I've seriously had more mature and intelligent conversations with my 7yr old son than I've had with you.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Dear Stupid Coworker:

I am certain you think my feelings are hurt because you are giving me the silent treatment. The funny thing is - I am LOVING it! I will go ahead and continue enjoying working my shift without having to listen to your nonsensical babble, and you can go right ahead and keep on acting like a 5-year-old.
    Sincerely,
    Your coworker who didn't like you that much to begin with.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I could have written that same letter only to my own mother! My middle dd's 10th birthday is tomorrow and she told my dd the only way she would give her her birthday present was if she spent the night with her. Mind you - my mother has tried (and failed) numerous times to take my kids away from me. (She's tried and failed to take my cousins baby from her, my brother's dd from him and now my niece's kids from her....um yeah) My kids cannot stand her because she is such a bitch - neither can I. Anyway, I was pretty pissed off that she tried to strong arm my kid by using her gift as bait. Well, it didn't work. My kids love presents.....but NOT that much! Thanks for writing this! Came at a perfect time to show I am NOT alone! GL to us both!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• lmao!! awesome!! my turn!!
    Dear Stupid,
    I dont know WTF you're smoking for thinking I'd ever let my kids stay with you after you kicked us out on our ass!! and your "princess" daughter must be smoking the same shit for thinking my kid would stay with her as well after the shit she said as well!! i am more grown up than you think i am.. even if you think i am a horrible mother!! ohh and stupid.. my daughter had to have her blood taken cause she hasn't gained weight!! why??? because you got it in her head she didnt need to eat!! and if you think you need to call my boyfriend all these names (and me!) then we don't need you in our life! you're the biggest hypocrite if there ever was one!! you love me?? but im unacceptable?? ok.. whatever i dont believe the words you say and never will again!! i have more sense to know if someone is going to hurt me and my kids and i will not be with someone like that!!

(TBC IN NEXT REPLY!!)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• (continued!!)

thank you for hurting me and my kids! and letting your sorry ass husband take control over you!! we will see you..one day!! til then good bye!

Your "POS" daughter!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• haha
    dear stupid
    i hate the way that every time we go over to your house you try to convince me and your son not to be together, to get married or give us tons of reasons why we should postpone the wedding. I hate it when you try to control me and him. and i refuse to move into piece of property that you and your husband own. You try to control us when we are on our own i will not move there so that you can have control. I am so tiered of you calling my house dozens of times a day. If you give my kids a blanket or gift do not text me to try to manipulate me to make them sleep or use that item. and hell no i will not name my kid mary. i don't care if it is your husbands mothers name you could have named your kid that. so stop asking me.
    your very annoyed daughter in law.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Dear angry, entitled cutomer,

I am sorry you come here angry and then yell at me because you have to pay. I am also sorry we posted signs and you still parked in the wrong lot to get your validation. I am also sorry you put fake tickets on your car and get caught trying to not pay. I am also sure were all trying to get somewhere fast but please be patient.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I remember that post and I did reply to it. I have a new dear stupid. Dear Stupid, I have left my car with you on my day off for going on three weeks straight now. First time you told me you couldnt get the parts in by the end of the day. I accepted that, I was disappointed, but I let it go. Last week, same deal. Took kids to school on my day off, dropped my car off with you and walked home. Waited all day for your phone call and called you at 5pm. You told me to come get car. What you didnt tell me was that you forgot to fix the passenger seat belt or fix the actual problem with the car. So,,here we go, third time is a charm. I will be bringing my car to you this Wednesday, and leaving it with you all damn day again. I know you put a new tire on, and havent charged me yet. I am praying that you will fix the rest of what I asked you to fix going on 3 weeks ago now. I have to coordinate picking up kids after school,,,too much..
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Dear stupid #2,
    i don't know why you let stupid #1 get to you! why can't you just be the better man and show him that you really don't care what he has to say, he isn't even my real dad anyway. you know i go to visit to see my mom, sis, bro, aunt, cousins, and grandparents who would love to spend time with you, but you refuse to go. well, they don't all have to luxuries we do, or the availability to travel. who cares if dumbass is gonna be there, most of my family think he's a controlling, shovenist pig. so why do you care what he thinks of you. he's not going to apologize, because apparently he can do no wrong, and he thinks you are the one who owes an apology, for what i don't know. don't punish me and make me choose you or my entire family for christmas or any holiday. those are suppose to be times of peace. you and stupid #1 need to grow up, and get over yourselves!

sincerly,
    your irritated fiance
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Dear Stupid,
    You should go back to school and actually be a doctor. Maybe then it wont take you so long to figure shit out.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2010