Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get visitation rights for my son if i have temporary custody

Answer Question

Asked by kjs_momma at 11:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I guess that would depend on why you don't have full custody of him. Work on those things that CPS or the courts have told you to do and then go back and see if you can get visitation.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 11:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

  • Need more info to answer the question

    Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.