How do you take your coffee?

Lots of sugar and vanilla creme for me!

MamaMelMel

Asked by MamaMelMel at 11:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make the coffee.. then heat up some milk on the stove.. pour in some coffee with the milk then to my cup that have one to two small spoons of sugar.. it just depends on the day =]
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i love starbucks mocha frappes i know that is normal coffee but it is what i like
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Depends usually I just throw in a little sweetener and a little creamer. Other days I feel like something sweeter so I throw in extra sweetener and use a vanilla creamer.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Cafe' au lait for me. With is coffee with chicory, warm cream and sugar
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Well, I have been a gas station coffee gal, heck they know me by name,,lol. Thats how I knew it was time to get my coffee pot back out! Coffee was on sale this week and I bought a whole tub of Folders Breakfast. Also bought some different creamers that where on sale. I think I will start with french vanilla and go from there. I need to get a coffee thermos to take it to work in.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If I have time to let it cool before I drink it, I prefer it black. But, since I'm usually running out the door, I drop in some Irish Cream or Hazelnut creamer.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• With cream please.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:26 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lots of cream and a pinch of sugar
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I add liguid flavoring. I never use liquid creamer, too many chemicals and always use keurig or dd. Occasionally starbucks if 5 dollars is worth it. It isn't but if I am at the airport, yes I'll spend it to keep alert.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Black. For me it's easier to drink cold if it's black. And chasing kids tends to give me cold coffee.

But before the kids, usually with cream and a drop of sugar. I like flavoured coffee creamers, even flavoured roasts. Although chocolate never comes out good in a roast, great aroma but no taste. I prefer a good Colombian to a French roast. I prefer using my French press pot to using a coffee maker.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2010