• In the Spotlight:

Samsung Captivate Galazy S (Droid)

Does anyone else have one of these phones? I got mine Friday and I can't get it to send picture messages? When I called AT&T they walked me thru a few things and couldnt fix it and told me since Ive had the phone for 3 days to take it back and get another one. Just wanted to check and see if anybody else has had this same problem with theisr bc I can only exchange my new phone once and if it's an issue then I'll just get another iPhone.

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• If you have the internet activated then you should be fine... You have to have the internet access for picture messages. But if it were me id get an iphone... i love my i phone.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Sorry, I don't have that one.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I've had 2 iPhones and got bored with them. I got one when they first came out and last year I got a new one and after playing with a Droid I realized I liked it a lot better. I finally figured the picture thing out on my phone after finding a forum on the att website...I have to crop the picture before I can send it bc it's too big :( Thats the only thing I dont like about the phone.
    misspriss_1987

Comment by misspriss_1987 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010