What do you think of Bare Minerals makeup?

I have been using it for about 2 months now and I absolely love it! I don't think I could go back to liquid foundation ever again. And I am currently using their eyelid primer. I swear, your eye makeup will stay on all day and night. Love it!

BrandyBaby22

Asked by BrandyBaby22 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have never used it! Sorry!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I love it... but it's best used damp.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I love it as well! The shades seem more natural looking and it goes on so smooth. It really does hide every imperfection without making you look like a cake face. It stays on all day!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• What does Bare MInerals do? And is it a powder?
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I used Bare Minerals for couple of years not only is it a good product It is also better for your complexion it won't clog your pores like liquid foundation and the products last longer.I am currently using Sheer Cover I will never go back to using liquid foundation..
    caringjudy

Answer by caringjudy at 1:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• love it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Been using it for about 4 years. Covers my rosacea nicely. I do moisturize first to help it cling. LOVE IT!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• OMG ladies! Have you tried the high shine eyeshadow form bare minerals? It's amazingly cool. It's like having a foiled eyeshadow in a tube. Love it!
    BrandyBaby22

Comment by BrandyBaby22 (original poster) at 8:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm not a fan of mineral powders because they just don't work well with my skin. BM highlighted my wrinkles, and the bismuth in it made me itch badly. I like the coverage and feel of liquid better. I started using a mineral cream foundation, so it's like the best of both worlds for me.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I havent used it so not any help but Ive wanted to but just dont want to spend the money
    keaton10

Answer by keaton10 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010