Dance? Tumbling? Cheer? Gymnastics?

Do you have your child in dance, tumbling, cheer, gymnastics, etc? How long are the classes and how much do you pay? Are there recitals and how much are the costumes?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My three daughters take dance...it is a combo of ballet, tap and tumbling. The classes are one hour a week on thursdays. Where I take them, it is $82 a month, but that is for all three of them...they charge by the hour, and since I have three of them in it, I get charged for three hours, even though they are only there an hour. They have one recital in June. I am not sure how much the costumes are yet, since this is the first year they have been in it.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Doesn't matter, whatever is cheap and will tire out the kids!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• gymnastics. We are competitive team gymnastics though so it is pretty expensive. If your daughter is still young you could get away pretty cheap. We spend around 5K a year.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• 3 and 4 year old girls are in ballet, gymnastics, and my 4 year old is in cheer. I pay 45 dollars a month per child per class. I pay alot more for recitals, and competitions! GL! Have fun with it OH most costumes range in the 50-120 dollar range!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• not yet, but I would love to eventually get my daughter into dance.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010