Did you watch "Reviving Ophelia" on lifetime?

What did you think about the story? I tuned in later in the movie, I usually don't I just wait for it to come back on but I didn't think it was coming on again tonight. Apparently it is and I am going to watch it again to see the whole thing lol.

jroseh68

Asked by jroseh68 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• on DVR to watch with the hubby tomorrow night before teen mom of course. (yeah, got myself a great one- not only does he watch teen mom and lifetimes movies with me- he WANTS to! love that man!)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Never heard of it
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I didn't get a chance to watch it. I missed it I'll see when it coming back on. Maybe I'll get luck.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm watching it right now, it was on my DVR.... OH MY GOSH!! How do we protect our daughters or teach them to stay away from guys like that?? Why do women lie about it? WHY do men do it??!!! UGH :(
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I know it is craziness. With teen girl's self esteem issues they end up thinking what the men are doing isn't wrong even if they know deep down it is because they just want to be loved. It takes alot of courage to leave a man who is abusive, the longer the relationship lasts the worst things may end.
    jroseh68

Comment by jroseh68 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• omg that movie was good but me as a mom i would nail my daughters windows shut and put her in a different school for sure... yeah she would loose some friends but hey everybody makes new friends.. It's the only way to get the point accross... I was in an abusive relationship in my school years with a guy and lied to my parents about it cuz i thought it was love ... i found out the hard way it really doesn't get any better.. and after my family caught on to what was going on they were furious with me and told me I didn't have to go through stuff like that but me being a kid i did it anyway cuz i thought he was the one for me and all he did was bring me down and make me think less of myself..... I will never go through that again...EVER!!!!
    Mommy_Bear823

Answer by Mommy_Bear823 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Can anyone tell me how this movie ended??? My DVR cut off the last few seconds! The last thing I saw was him pointing the gun at her in the coffee shop and her telling him that it wasn't love. Did he kill her or himself? What happened?
    taylortwinsmom

Answer by taylortwinsmom at 5:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2010