boy or girl??

is it bad that i almost want a boy more then a girl??? my boyfriend is really excited and says he dont care if its a boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy.

new_mommy_122

Asked by new_mommy_122 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no its not bad. thats just what you want. as long as you will love your baby no matter what gender it is there is nothing wrong with you wanting a boy.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 12:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I wanted a boy. I got a girl, and I couldn't be happier!

The day I found out, I realized that i was suppose to have a little girl :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It's probably normal to have a preference. It's just not politically correct to say so. If you are a good mom you will fall in love with your baby no matter what his/her genitalia! None of that matters anymore when you meet your little one and no matter which one you have, you wouldn't trade him/her for anything or anybody. Plus, you can always try again for baby number 2!! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No, it's not bad at all. I think it's natural to want one sex more than the other. I wanted another son, but ended up with twin girls, lol. So I guess that's what I was meant to have. I was disappointed at first, but feel totally blessed now, and I'm sure you will too!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think many times people have a preference, I did with my ds. I wanted a little girl but after I found out he was a boy I didn't care anymore and I can't imagine having it any other way!
    Karasfirst

Answer by Karasfirst at 1:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think it's normal . My husband and I really wanted a girl more than a boy and we lucked out to be preggy with a girl. But if it were a boy, I know we wouldn't have gotten over it rather quickly :)
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think it is normal
    I wanted a boy
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No it's not bad. So long as you love your baby no matter whether it's a boy or girl in the end that's all that matters.

Also if you add a year to your age and do the chinese gender predictor for that age then it's pretty accurate. Mine said I was having a boy and I am (:
    LoolaBoo

Answer by LoolaBoo at 6:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think it's completely normal to want one over the other but I know when you see the baby no matter which gender they are you'll love him or her. I think it's fun to try to figure out the gender. I can't wait to find out.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 12:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2010