am i pregnant or where do you think i am in my cycle?

I have been off the pill for about 2 and a half months now and for the last week i have been soooo hungry its crazy! i took a test 3 days ago and it was negative, so im just wondering if you think im pregnant and it was just too early or where do you think i am in my cycle and if this is normal? THanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Only the mom knows. I knew at 2 weeks and that was 28 years ago with my son. Good Luck
    JoanColi

Answer by JoanColi at 12:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• How would we know where you are in your cycle?
    staceysgorbach

Answer by staceysgorbach at 12:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• like is being very hungry a certain time in your cycle.....is it normal with going off the pill? Im not trying to be stupid im just curious
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Honestly, have no clue where you're at in your cycle. Have you had a period since going off the pill? Maybe try a test again in a week.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• There's no way for us to know where you are in your cycle. Go by the last time you were on your period and you can figure that out for yourself. And being hungry doesn't equal pregnancy. If your period is late and tests are showing up negative, go to a doctor. There is no way for us to tell you if you are pregnant.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2010