Have you used a workout dvd and have had success?

If so which one and what is your success?

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Turbo Jam is awesome... But it is hard to keep up with in the beginning...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Power 90! Before my second pregnancy I was able to shed some pounds. I only did the work out for 3 months after my 1st then I found out I was pregnant again and just stuck to yoga stretches from then on. But believe me the ab workout was the best. And a bunch of my family are doing the new power 90x. They are loving it.
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Insanity!
    Disclaimer- If you are not in pretty decent - don't do it! It is geared towards athletes. If you have any knee or back issues you can hurt yourself very badly.
    I lost 12 lbs and 2" doing the 60 day program. I plan on starting another round this week for kicks and giggles.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Tae Bo was AWESOME for me.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 11:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Denise Austin works best for me, she has great tips and advice and she does differant routines so you dont get bored
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2010