Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Anybody ever transferred a HUD voucher from one state to another? Can you tell me how you did it?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • My sister did. She moved from NY to PA. All she did was find a place here that accepted HUD through a real estate agent then told her worker who did the necessary paper work. If I am understanding correctly NY still holds the rights to her voucher

    Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2010