My baby is almost 4 months old and is doing really well sleeping through the night in her bassinet. However I want to move her into her crib. Problem is she is now rolling over on her own and will only sleep when she is swalldled. Am I gonna have to go back like from the beginning when we first brought her home and teach her how to sleep without the swalldler?

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son loved to be swaddled up until 5 months they grow out of it eventually he figured out that he feels more comfortable in his own position
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Tuck her in tight with a blanket in the crib, but make sure it's tucked under her arms so they're on top of the blanket, that way it won't get up around her face. If she still wants to be swaddled, keep doing that. If it makes her comfortable, it will make the transition easier.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 5:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2008