What's a project around the house that you keep telling yourself you'll get to it another day?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i keep putting off my laundry room..i want to move things around.. paint..put up new curtains..ect..i just never seem to have enough time to do it or something else comes up that needs my attention...(one day it will get done) lol♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• cleaning and dusting
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I keep putting off packing up my house.. ugh
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We recently moved. We can live with what is in the house, but there are still a ton of boxes in the garage. I'm almost tempted to not open them and just throw them out since whatever is in there hasn't been needed in the 3 weeks we've been in the new house. But realistically, I need to finish unpacking... =(
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 2:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Cleaning the Moat...
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 2:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Fixing the roof over the laundry room, still got pails out there...lol Recovering my kitchen chairs, I've got all the stuff but I just can't seem to get started.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 5:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My sewing pile. a torn hat, jeans that need hemming, a stuffed animal that needs a seem repaired, finishing a doorstop craft project (cute owl), fixing a show strap, making a special bow for a friend, three shirts that need buttons fixed....... what else is in there? UGH
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Cleaning my master bathroom It is huge and I keep doing little parts of it. The tub, the shower, the toilet. I need to get on a regular schedule and complete the whole job.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010