How does the rain make you feel?

A lot of people think of rain as gloomy but I love the sound of the rain against my windows and the fresh smell it leave right after. To me it is calming. How does it make you feel?

Cheveyo1

Asked by Cheveyo1 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• energized. happy, excited, wanting to be outside. I am a weird one :) When its raining you can almost bet you'll find me (and probably my kids) splashing puddles or just standing there enjoying it. I get lotsa freaky glares.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Relaxed and happy :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 2:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i love the rain, we hardly ever get it and when we do i feel so calm and relaxed! it totally puts me in a different mood!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Like curling up on the couch with a cozy blanket and watching a movie or reading! I love the rain and miss it so bad since I moved to Vegas!!
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I am totally in love with the rain! I feel SO much better when it's raining or snowing than when it's really sunny outside. It's like the rain energizes me or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I love it too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It depends. If I have to be out in it, and it is cold, then it makes me very crabby. Where i live the drainage is really bad and everything floods, so getting anywhere is a huge hassle. But if I am inside with nowhere I need to be, then it's nice. The desert smells really great when it gets rain, and everything gets so green.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Peaceful
    xoxoARIEL

Answer by xoxoARIEL at 2:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I love rain, I grew up in rainy areas and I find it soothing. I like listening to it on the roof and it makes it so peaceful to be inside with a fire in the woodstove and reading a good book.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Ok so that didn't really answer the question it makes me feel- happy, alive, at peace, in heaven, sleepy, blessed..........
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:49 AM on Oct. 12, 2010