(1) woke up at 4 am to finish checking my student's work
(2) organized my daughter to school and read a book with her
(3) come to school, finish TB test
(4) Commuted 150 miles 1 way.
(5) Got ready to teach my class.
(6) taught the class
(7) Commuted 150 miles back- was stopped by police, got citation with traffic school offer..
(8) Came home, help tutor and my daughter
(9) tool my daughter for the playground
(10) Came home and my daughter was throwing up strongly her tummy hurt...because I guess yesterday my stove broken...
In additon to that I do not hear really well, I have ongoing trouble with my daughter's school, her teacher is passive aggressive toward me as well as director...
What do I do?
Answer by LeanneC at 2:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by hibbingmom at 2:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by beyondhopes at 2:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by Tab2 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by AprilDJC at 3:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
How do you commute 300 miles a day? That's like 6 hours of just driving a day. My husband commuted 80 miles one way and he spent 4 hours of his day on the road (city traffic sucks). It sucked. He was never home. He left for work at like 4am every day and didn't get home until 8pm.
Answer by justanotherjen at 11:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2010
Answer by catholicmamamia at 9:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010