Sex kick starts my TOM

Am I the only one? Like last month a day or so prior to when AF was due SO and I had sex. Sure enough within a few hours AF showed. This doesn't always happen of course. If AF isn't due for a while for example, then nothing happens. But it seems like when AF gets closer, sex kick starts it for me.

A few people asked if I was pregnant (having some odd symptoms that I'm not sure what to make of), and AF is due the 13th which is what made me start to wander if anyone else had this issue. Because someone suggested I test, and I said I'd wait it out. then thought "maybe I can kick start it!" because I dont want to test if I'm not late, but now that people have brought it up, its going to drive me nuts wondering.

anyways- question at hand- does sex kick start your AF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Health

• Sometimes. Depends on how we do things before AF comes.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• no
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I am so irregular, I have no idea. But my cycles are known to go for a day then stop for a day, then go again for two days. Over the course of about 10 days. If it is going to start again and we have sex, it will within an hour or so. That's how I know for sure I am done.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• not me
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2010