Funniest Joke you ever played...

What is the funniest joke you ever played on someone? PLZ KEEP IT CLEAN. Tk U. For me, it was to my husband. He loves angelfood cake. I took two sponges,setting them on top of eachother on a beautiful plate. Made white Icing. Spread it over the two sponges. I then sprinkled cinnimon over the top to give it some contrasting color. I made him a wonderful dinner. I kept telling him don't eat too much because I made a suprise for him. I brought it out, set it before him, and gave him a butter knife. One without a serrated edge. He tried to cut it. He said, "Honey, I need one with the serrated edge." I took the knife and turned away from him because I was in tears. He noticed the big holes. Said he thought what i did was sweet. He then pulled at the cake to get a piece. Only instead of a piece, he got the whole sponge! Make sure you have a real cake too. Its great for April Fool's Day or their birthday.

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• one time, myself and another stylist decided to April Fools as many people as possible. our salon was in a small strip of businesses on a road that was undergoing construction (widening, i think). we only had one bathroom, and several times, someone needed to 'use' it, couldn't, so we'd joked, ''guess you can walk to the road and use the job-johnnies.''. well, come April 1st, we put a sign on the restroom door that said, 'OUT OF ORDER, USE PORTABLES OUTSIDE'....you would not believe the number of people, fellow stylists AND clients, who would walk halfway out into the parking lot, towards the portables, before they decided against it..still not realizing we were joking.
    ah well..it was funny for a few hours, anyhoo.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• A friend of mine liked a CD by a certain artist, so I got it for her as a christmas present. I wrapped it up and took a box of breakfast cerials, which I opnened at the bottom. I put the CD, wrapped up in present paper, in it and sealed it again. Then wrap up the big box. Since in Germany you exchange presents in the evening on december 24th, we would allways meet up somewhere in the morning. Change gifts and take then home to open up later when we're with our family. So there we are; "This is for you. -Yes, thank you.- Nice. - I call you later tonight." And so forth. lol
    LAter tha night we phoned and she was like: "Oh yeah. Thanks ... duh ..."lol I don't know what is was anymore, but she gave ME something really cool. We hung up and 30 minutes later she phoned again to tell me she was sadly eating away on these Cherios when found the CD... She was over the moon. That was fun! Hahahaha.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I fool my friend, she always fussing about her directv was to high. I waited til she made her payment and had my brother call her talking about her payment was later. That it would be off by 5:00pm if she didn't make a payment today. She was mad as h*** she told him that she wasn't making another payment she already paid it. She asked him for name number and ask him to put his manger on the phone. He said my name is Bill Alston, the number was her backwards and he said my manger will be with you shortly. My mother didn't know what was going on. So she picked the phone up and hello. Then My friend start cussing about Mr. Bill Alston. My mom was like Oh*** no. My mother said La La what's wrong with you. Maurice (Bill Alston) said hey LaLa. I said girl I just pull a fast one on you.Check the number that Mr. Alston give you. She LHAO for about five minutes. Tell mom I'm sorry.She promise that she would get us but it make her day.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2010