What can I do to feel more motivated throughout the day?

I'm a SAHM, i volunteer 3 days a week for 1 hour at my dd kindergarten class, i walk about 1 mile a day. have a 6 month old ds, who always keeps me on my toes while dd is at school. i cook, i (try to) clean. my dh works graveyards 6 days a week and sleeps during the day. both my kids sleep through the night, 9+ hours, so do i, most of the time. but my house seems like it's always a disaster, i clean something, turn around and it's filthy again. i'll wash laundry and lay it out on this bench in my room, it's still on the bench by the time i need to do laundry again. i just feel so tired, and unmotivated. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• You are doing great. First, know this. Your home is lived in and if it is a happy home, that is the most important part....Keeping bathroom and kitchen clean is first priority, and floors are important when it comes to dirt....As for the clutter, just do your best, and get rid of stuff on a regular basis.......as far as motivation goes.....you didn't mention fun....Do you and your husband give fun with family and friends priority? Also prayer time (meditation if you are not religious) helps. Best wishes! And don't worry about not being perfect...just being happy!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Get a good B complex viatamin
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i think vitamins like jamiesuev22 said,, and some freah air is a good place to start
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Try vitamins and flylady.com I love this system it is motivating. I also like the cleaning game group on cafemom. I am very goal oriented and love the games on there.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2010