Any Dr.'s/Nurses please help....or anyone who has this problem too.

I have pain in my hip. It hurts to the point that I don't want to get up and move around. If I have to walk i have to put almost all of my weight on my left leg (it doesn't hurt) and walk with a limp. I'm insured, but I don't want to go in and have them be like...um stay off of it! I have degenerative disk disease and arthritis in my lower back. Could this be causing it? Is this something completely on it's own? The pain is more in my groin area, but it's not my muscle. It's more of the actual joint that is causing the pain. Sometimes if I can 'crack' my hip it feels better, but not for long. Can anyone help me and explain what this is?

kimbercase26

Asked by kimbercase26 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• Can't be sure with out having tests done, but it could be a nerve problem, among many other things sorry this isn't the best help but if it's disrupting your routine go in and have them take a look.
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• See a Chiropractor. They can work miracles sometimes. Also, my mom has arthritis. She was in so much pain when she woke up in the mornings, she would cry. She started taking a product called "Monavie" . It is a combination of vitamins and juices. She has not had the pain for a long time now. She has been on it for about two years. You can look it up on-line. It really worked for her.
    Goodthings

Answer by Goodthings at 1:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008