Any Dr.'s/Nurses please help....or anyone who has this problem too.

I have pain in my hip. It hurts to the point that I don't want to get up and move around. If I have to walk i have to put almost all of my weight on my left leg (it doesn't hurt) and walk with a limp. I'm insured, but I don't want to go in and have them be like...um stay off of it! I have degenerative disk disease and arthritis in my lower back. Could this be causing it? Is this something completely on it's own? The pain is more in my groin area, but it's not my muscle. It's more of the actual joint that is causing the pain. Sometimes if I can 'crack' my hip it feels better, but not for long. Can anyone help me and explain what this is?

kimbercase26

Asked by kimbercase26 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Perhaps you should go ahead and get it diagnosed in case delaying any longer would let it get worse and in case treating it now would slow or stop the worsening. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i have had this and it has been like this for years. i get a pain in my joint.. and when i pop it it feels better for a while. DONT POP IT!!!

youre rubbing bone on padding, and eventually your 'padding' is going to be rubbed away and it will be bone on bone, and it will hurt MUCH MUCH worse, trust me i have done this. :(

im only 20 too and i have a horrible right hip. :( its sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008