Pampers Gifts-to-Grow Points?

Is anyone using these stickers [found on the inside of all Pampers products]? If not, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind messaging me the codes you find. I've been doing this program since my daughter was a newborn; almost four years ago. She doesn't require wipes, diapers, or Easy-Ups anymore so I don't get the points.

Thanks!

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was doing it, but lost track. I have tons. Some may have expired by now. When I get back home I will try to send them to you. I'd be glad for someone to use them.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i am doing it but the codes on the diapers only get to get used once...and it made me mad it deleted all my points i had and it was like 550 points so ughh but anyway im thinking bout switching from pampers to luvs they are cheaper but luvs sag so much
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Luvs are definitely cheaper, though I never had any problems with sagging.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

---
    Thank you so much! =)
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 8:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010